The Best HTML course in Cameroon
Sagicam Institute of Technology is the Best HTML Development School in Cameroon. We provide you with the best HTML Development Course Cameroon. Our Computer training school, is made up of very skilled professionals, ever ready to provide you with all the knowledge and information you need. Our Office Automation Course will make you an exceptional expert in Microsoft Access Class, an interesting Database Management Software and why not our excellent Microsoft Publisher class and Microsoft Word Course.
The Cheapest HTML course in Cameroon
Our HTML Development course is the cheapest HTML course in Cameroon. Our course is cheap, and easy to understand. You might as well love to take on our Graphic design course and Microsoft Publisher course . These courses will help you to become a professional designer so rush now and register.We are available to offer courses like Web development, Mikrotik networking course and Desktop App Development Course. Our Facebook page is also available for more info.
What is HTML?
Headings, paragraphs, images, videos, and many other types of data are contained in in a webpage. Front-end developers use HTML basics to identify the kind of information each element on a web page covers — for example, the “p” element specifies a paragraph. Wed developers also write HTML code to identify how diverse items recount to one another in the general construction of the page. We offer a lot of benefits as you also get engage in Computer Networking course and Graphic Design Classes.
When your browser open any website, from social networks to music facilities, it is uses HTML. A look under the hood of any website would disclose HTML code providing structure for all the page’s mechanisms. Contact our Twitter page for greater exploit.
HTML markup comprises of several key components, including those called tags (and their attributes), character-based data types, appeal references and entity references. HTML tags most commonly come in pairs like <h1> and </h1>, although some represent empty elements and so are unpaired, for example <img>. The chief tag in such a pair is the start tag, and the second is the end tag (they are also called initial tags and final tags). We also have web development courses like Laravel development course, PHP development course and Computer Repairs course are also available for you at Sagicam’s computer training
Edit the line below in the Input area by wrapping it with the tags
. To open the element, put the opening tag
at the start of the line. To close the element, put the closing tag
at the end of the line. Doing this should give the line italic text formatting! See your changes update live in the Output area.
Elements can be placed within other elements. This is called nesting. If we wanted to state that our cat is very grumpy, we could wrap the word very in a
element, which means that the word is to have strong(er) text formatting:
HTML has two important categories of elements to be known: block-level elements and inline elements. Mobile Application development course is also available at our computer training school for your skill improvement. You can as well take on our WordPress development development and Web Design course.
- Block-level elements form a visible block on a page. A block-level element appears on a new line following the content that is before it. Any content that follows a block-level element also goes to a new line. Block-level elements are generally structural elements on the page. For example, a block-level element might represent headings, paragraphs, lists, navigation menus, or footers. A block-level element wouldn’t be nested inside an inline element, but it might be nested inside another block-level element.
- Inline elements are contained within block-level elements, and surround only small parts of the document’s content. (not entire paragraphs or groupings of content) An inline element will not cause a new line to appear in the document.
Elements also have attributes. Attributes look like this:
Attributes contain additional facts about the element that won’t appear in the content. In this example, the class attribute is an recognizing name used to target the element with style information. Your level of reasoning and knowledge will never remain the same after going through our Microsoft PowerPoint course and Search engine Optimization
An attribute should have:
- A space between it and the element name. (For an element with more than one attribute, the attributes should be separated by spaces too.)
- The attribute name, followed by an equal sign.
- An attribute value, wrapped with opening and closing quote marks.
- Another example of an element is . This stands for anchor. An anchor can make the text it encloses into a hyperlink. Anchors can take a number of attributes, but several are as follows: title: The title attribute specifies extra information about the link, such as a description of the page that is being linked to. For example, title=”The Mozilla homepage”. This appears as a tooltip when a cursor hovers over the element.
- title: The title attribute specifies extra information about the link, such as a description of the page that is being linked to. For example, title=”The Mozilla homepage”. This appears as a tooltip when a cursor hovers over the element.
- href: This attribute’s value specifies the web address for the link. For example: href=”https://www.mozilla.org/”.
- target: The target attribute specifies the browsing context used to display the link. For example, target=”_blank” will display the link in a new tab. If you want to display the linked content in the current tab, just omit this attribute.
Edit the line below in the Input area to turn it into a link to your favorite website.
- Add the element.
- Add the href attribute and the title attribute.
- Specify the target attribute to open the link in the new tab.
You’ll be able to see your changes update live in the Output area. You should see a link—that when hovered over—displays the value of the title attributes, and when clicked, navigates to the web address in the href attribute. Remember that you need to include a space between the element name, and between each attribute. Do not afford to miss HTML Development course.