Microsoft PowerPoint Course
Microsoft PowerPoint is the most popular presentation software. In this Microsoft PowerPoint Course, you will be taught the most useful and accessible way to create and present visual aids to the audience. On the other hand, others believe it has created its own mind-set which forces presenters to spend countless hours thinking in Microsoft Power Point Course and developing slides. Mobile Application development course is also available at our computer training school for your skill improvement. You can as well take on our WordPress development development and Web Design course.
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program, created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software company named Forethought, Inc. It was released on April 20, 1987, initially for Macintosh computers only. Microsoft acquired PowerPoint for $14 million three months after it appeared. This was Microsoft’s first significant acquisition, and Microsoft set up a new business unit for PowerPoint in Silicon Valley where Forethought had been located. Join our Office Automation Course now to have access to our Microsoft Access Class, an interesting Database Management Software and why not our excellent Microsoft Publisher class.
PowerPoint became a component of the Microsoft Office suite, first offered in 1989 for Macintosh and in 1990 for Windows, which bundled several Microsoft apps. Beginning with PowerPoint 4.0 (1994), PowerPoint was integrated into Microsoft Office development, and adopted shared common components and a converged user interface.
PowerPoint’s market share was very small at first, prior to introducing a version for Microsoft Windows, but grew rapidly with the growth of Windows and of Office. Since the late 1990s, PowerPoint’s worldwide market share of presentation software has been estimated at 95 percent.
PowerPoint was originally designed to provide visuals for group presentations within business organizations, but has come to be very widely used in many other communication situations, both in business and beyond. The impact of this much wider use of Microsoft Power Point Course has been experienced as a powerful change throughout society, with strong reactions including advice that it should be used less, should be used differently, or should be used better. To get more, you can visit Sagicam’s YouTube Channel at computer training school.
Microsoft Power Point Course Features
- What is PowerPoint?Why should you use PowerPoint, and what are the key features?
- How To Use PowerPoint’s Ribbon. The ribbon controls the key tools in PowerPoint and learning how to use it will help you master the app.
- The Steps to Create a PowerPoint Presentation for Beginners. Walk through the key steps for a complete PowerPoint beginner.
- How to Power up PowerPoint. Learn the secret to skipping ahead in building a presentation using templates that have most of the work already finished.
- PowerPoint Tools to Learn (For Presenters). Not only is PowerPoint useful for building presentations, but also for presenting thanks to Presenter View. You’ll learn more in this tutorial.
- Tips and Tricks for a Successful PowerPoint Presentation. Learn some shortcuts for how to use PowerPoint quickly and efficiently.
- More Beginner Microsoft PowerPoint course Tutorials (Free to Learn Online). Explore other tutorials that help you continue learning PowerPoint for free.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Premium Online Courses. Watch complete screen casts of courses that guide you through building your presentation from beginning to finish. When you get the above tactics in this Microsoft power point course , therefore you are well established. It should be at the back of your mind that you should not miss Microsoft Excel class .
The Benefits of having the Power Point
Quick and stress-free: The basic features are easy to master and can make you appear to be organized, even if you are not.
Simple bullet points: It can reduce complicated messages to simple bullet points. Bullet points are a good basis for a presentation and remind the speaker of main points and the organization of the message.
Easy to create a colorful, beautiful and attractive design: Using the standard templates and themes, you can create something visually appealing, even if you do not have much knowledge of basic graphic design principles. Apart from Microsoft Power Point Course, We also have web development courses like Laravel development course, PHP development course, CodeIgniter development course, CSS development course and HTML Development Course are also available for you at Sagicam’s computer training school.
Easy to modify: When compared to other visual aids such as charts, posters, or objects, it is easy to modify.
Easily re-order presentation: with a simple drag and drop or using key strokes, you can move slides to re-order the presentation.
Audience size: PowerPoint slides are generally easier to see by a large audience when projected than other visual aids.
Easy to present: You can easily advance the slides in the presentation one after another with a simple key stroke while still maintaining eye contact with the audience.
No need for handouts: They look good visually and can be easily read if you have a projector and screen that is large enough for the entire room.
Finally, PowerPoint is integrated with other products that allow you to include parts of documents, spread sheets, and graphics. It can be seen from above that Microsoft Power Point Course offer a lot of benefits as you also get engage in Computer Networking course and Graphic Design Classes.
Sagicam Institute of Technology also has some important courses for the business world especially those involved in online business. Such courses include Digital Marketing and Search engine Optimization