Best Microsoft Access in Cameroon
Microsoft Access class offers you good knowledge in improving your skills of database spreadsheet. Microsoft Access is a database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. It is a member of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, included in the Professional and higher editions or sold separately.Microsoft Access stores data in its own format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases. Software developers, data architects and power users can use Microsoft Access to develop application software. Like other Microsoft Office applications, Access is supported by Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), an object-based programming language that can reference a variety of objects including the legacy DAO (Data Access Objects), ActiveX Data Objects, and many other ActiveX components. Visual objects used in forms and reports expose their methods and properties in the VBA programming environment, and VBA code modules may declare and call Windows operating system operations. Mikro Tik Networking course and Microsoft Power Point Course are also available at computer training school right now for benefit.
The Cheapest Access Class in Cameroon
Sagicam Institute of Technology as a computer training school, offers you the cheapest Microsoft Access Database Class in Cameroon. Our course is very affordable for anyone willing. You might also find our desktop application development course and Mobile app development course interesting
Come to the Knowledge of Access
Looking to learn how to use MS Access? That is indeed a great choice. The truth is that Access is a powerful tool that offers numerous features to manage your data efficiently. In this guide, I’ll show you how to use MS Access. Here is a short list of some of the main things that you can perform in Microsoft Access class (not an exhaustive list): It will be beneficial for you to also get HTML Development Course.
- Creating a table in Access
- Exporting data
- Deleting a table
- Importing data into Access
- Applying basic formulas. This basics of Microsoft Access can go a long way to help you improve your skills of database. Microsoft Word Lessons and Microsoft Excel class are also very important courses at Sagicam Computer training school.
Important Terms and Basic Objects in Microsoft Access
Microsoft Access course at computer training school offers the functionality of a database and the programming capabilities to create easy to navigate screens (forms). It helps you analyze huge amounts of info, and manage data professionally
It is a file which stores the entire database. The database file is saved to your hard drive or other storage devices.
Datatypes are the properties of each field. Every field has one datatype like text, number, date, etc.
A Table is an object which stores data in Row & Column format to store data. A Table is usually related to other tables in the database file. Each column must have Unique name. We can also define Primary Key in a table. The Microsoft Access class will help you better.
Queries answer a question by selecting and sorting and filtering data based on search criteria. Queries show a selection of data based on criteria (limitations) you provide. Queries can pull from one or more related Tables and other Queries. Types of Query can be SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE.
A form is a database object that you can use to create a user interface for a database application. Forms help you to display live data from the table. It mainly used to ease the process of data entry or editing.
A report is an object in desktop databases primarily used for formatting, calculating, printing, and summarizing selected data. You can even customize the report’s look and feel.
Macros are mini computer programming constructs. They allow you to set up commands and processes in your forms, like, searching, moving to another record, or running a formula and only the Microsoft Access class at Sagicam computer training school can give you more understanding.
Modules are procedures(functions) which you can write using Visual Basic for Applications. Sagicam also offers alot for you on their Youtube page.
Disadvantages of Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Access is useful for small-to-medium business sectors. However, it is not useful for large-sized organizations
- Lacks robustness compared to DBMS systems like MS SQL Server or Oracle
- All the information from your database is saved into one file. This can slow down reports, queries, and forms
- Technical limit is 255 concurrent users. However, the real-world limit is only 10 to 80 (depending on the type of application which you are using)
- It requires a lot more learning and training compares with other Microsoft programs. The above importance of Microsoft Access class can help you develop your database and spreadsheet skills in a short time while you can also enroll in the Office Automation Course for more knowledge.